Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I am WAY behind!

So I was so excited to start blogging, and I have been a complete slacker! I am down to the last week of school (2 more days to be exact!) and finally have the chance to sit down at the computer. We have been so busy!!! The last week of school is always hectic. I have grades to do, report cards to fill out, scrapbooks for the kids, and many other things that have to be done before I can check-out. I am always ready for summer break to get here. However, by August I am always ready to go back. The Maj was pretty pumped that he didn't have to do any work this week at his school since it is the last week before summer. We have so many things planned for the summer...Trey leaves for California on Sunday, and I fly out Monday to meet him there. At the end of the week we are meeting Shad & Erica in Vegas for Memorial Weekend. Of course, Major is just excited that he gets to stay with his Nene/Papa & Nano/Papaw!

So here are just a few pics of the last couple of weeks!

One of my favorite stores in Dallas is going out of business :(
Me, Mom, Agnes, & Erica drove down to Dallas last
Sunday to check it out one last time.








Major & Carsen- Carsen's 6th Bday



Mother's Day 2010



No comments:

Post a Comment