Monday, October 18, 2010

College Station

So I FINALLY got to go to Kyle Field!!! One of the things on Trey & I's bucket list is football stadiums. We want to see as many as we can! We just started this last year, so we have A LOT to cover! (Oh, and Trey didn't make this one with me so cross this stadium off MY list!) My mom-in-law called me Wednesday and said, "Let's go to College Station this weekend!" MIZZOU was playing A&M so we headed down Friday. My bro-in-law is the O-Line coach at Missouri. It was also the wives's trip, so Shauna was there! The band is the absolute best part! They are amazing! MIZZOU won! 6-0!!!!!!!!! Sue & I had lunch after the game, then headed home. My household is a little bummed we won't make it next weekend when the Sooners come to town. Game Day will be there & I know it's going to be a great game. BUT...it's Fall Break for us & we will be cheering on the Tigers all the way in Cancun!



No comments:

Post a Comment