Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Little Sahara...I already miss you!

Friday afternoon, we loaded up the toy hauler & the Ranger and headed to Little Sahara. I wasn't sure what to expect, but I am in LOVE with this place!!! I had sooo much fun! We went out on the dunes Friday night for the first time. I rode with Trevor on his RZR, and now I am hooked! There is nothing more fun than jumping those things! So, now, I need a RZR!!! My little friend, Kristy, doesn't share my excitement; but she was a trooper! We got up Saturday morning & waited out the rain & lightening (I heard it was a beautiful day in the city on Saturday, but it was cold there), and then we were out riding again. We came home Sunday so that I could unload, do the million piles of laundry, & get ready to go back to school!




No comments:

Post a Comment