Wednesday, June 1, 2011

California

I didn't think I was going to make it to Cali this year with Trey, but Kristy & I had to cancel our "Mom & Kid" trip for this year, so I made Trey feel sorry for me & he let me go! Then, we decided about 2 weeks out to take Major. Nano & Papaw were on our flight out. They were headed to VEGAS & we had a lay-over there. Trey picked us up in Ontario & we drove to Palm Springs.
We spent all day Tuesday & Tursday in Palm Springs/Palm Desert area...
We were loving the weather in Cali, but glued to the TV watching the tornadoes in Oklahoma. We knew it was getting bad at home- they even had coverage in Palm Springs. I had my mom get our wedding album & Maj's baby book just in case!


We had some sushi...
Played at the pool...
Squirted daddy...
And went to Disneyland & California Adventures on Wednesday!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment