Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Backin' up to Easter!

It's the story of my life with me & this blog!  I'm playing catch-up again...all the way back to Easter weekend!  I have a ton of pictures, but since I'm cramming the last month into one post, this is as good as it gets!  (I honestly don't even know if they are in the right order!:)  

Tuttle Easter egg hunt w/Poops
 Easter 2012
 Playing lots of baseball!
 1st Place- Newcastle tourney

 Making a hotel in Poops's barn
 Mother's Day 2012
I'm so lucky to have this lil' guy call me "Mom"!
 Love my Momma! 
 After lunch w/Memaw
 Easter party @school (Yep!  They are out of order!)
 Crawfish @ Neasbitt's
 Maj & Chase had their crawfish fight!
 Thanks, Easter bunny!
 Coloring eggs w/Daddy
 I successfully hatched chicks at school!  It was a miracle considering the power was out one day for about 6 hours!
 Jessica's 30th BDay Party@Deep Deuce
 Me & The Long's!
 Finishing off Mother's Day w/some fishing.
 I love watching a boy & his dog.
School is out on Friday!  Hopefully I can do a better job at this blog!  (I think I made a NY resolution to do that, but haven't really succeeded!)  However, in the summer, I turn into a night-owl so I can stay up blogging for hours!
Until next time.......YAY FOR SUMMER!

No comments:

Post a Comment