Thursday, September 20, 2012

SOLD!

We bought a lot!  
So here's the deal...I LOVE my neighborhood!  I know all my neighbors, there are a ton of kids for Major to play with, and I still love my house.  BUT, I have always wanted this lot in my mom & dad's neighborhood.  Trey & I kicked around the idea of wanting to build again (I want a smaller house & Trey wants a bigger shop!) and before I knew it, we had bought the lot I have always wanted.  So we will be 3 houses down from Nene & Poops.  Our friends, The Lingle's, bought the lot next door to us, and Matt & Jana bought the lot across the street from us!  All of this happened so quickly, but I am so excited.  Oh, and our new hood is right across the street from where we  live now, so all of our friends & Major's buddies will be a short golf cart drive away!
It may be 20 years before we sell our house, but we do have the lot bought for the next Sharp house!

No comments:

Post a Comment