Monday, June 7, 2010

Country Living!!!!!!!!

It finally happened............I had a snake at the house. It is amazing that we haven't had a lot of experience with them considering we have woods & a creek behind our house. And, I'm sure there have been others, but I just happened to be here when this little guy decided to come into our garage. Trey is out of town, so me, Kristy, & Christel tried to get this little sucker out by ourselves. We would have won the jackpot on "America's Funniest Home Videos." Kristy was on top of the car throwing shoes at it, and Christel was trying to push it with a broom! We were screaming like little girls! We ended up calling Danny & he came to our rescue. He knew something was wrong because he could hear us screaming & then laughing at his house. So, hopefully this is the last time I have to see one of these! But, it was an eventful night! Did I mention I love the country!?!

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you babe!! You should have had Major just move it out with a shovel.

    ReplyDelete