Thursday, June 24, 2010

A little bit of Summer!!!

We finally got to take the trailer to the lake! We bought it back in February, but didn't get to take it anywhere until June! We have just had a lot of things going on...baseball, weddings, showers, etc... We spent 2 weekends at Ft. Cobb and had a blast! We have a place at Texhoma, but just never make it there. Ft. Cobb is only an hour away from us and a lot of our friends go there. It's pretty fun when a whole Tuttle crew can take up an entire area in the campground & the kids run wild!

The kids play in the dirt & get FILTHY!
Here they are building a ramp out of mud to jump their bikes.


The Rackley's came down for the day. Maj & Kason tried to catch something (I think this lasted for a good 30 seconds!



I found these of Maj on my camera. When Trey & I went to California, the one thing he wanted us to bring him was a Yankees shirt. We had specific instructions to "tell the lady that you buy it from that you want Babe RuF (because he still has problems with the TH sound) to sign it!"


I know I never even mention that we have a cat, but this is her. After trying a small maltese & then a HUGE mastiff, we went for a cat this time. Mom just can't handle the dog hair & the peeing so we no longer have those 2 dogs. We got the cat a few months ago at the pound and she has been a great cat! She stays in the garage but is very friendly and likes Major. Her name was Piper, but nowadays she is referred to as Little Gert, Sissy Brithces, Britches, or just Sissy. Now, back to the dog situation... Trey did buy a lab yesterday. We aren't going to get it until we are done with all of our vacations, and are able to actually be here with it. I am a little more excited about this dog because he shouldn't be as high maintenance as the other two. Hey, third times the charm, I guess! :)

I just wanted to get a blog in before I leave for a few days. We had our last t-ball game tonight. Kristy & I are leaving in the morning to take the kids to Galveston for a few days. Trey is staying home & says he has a list of projects around the house that he is going to get done! Hope everyone has a good week!

1 comment:

  1. Hey!!! Kasey told me you had your blog up and going and I did not realize it!! yea!!! It looks great! I have a girl that is redesigning mine and we are almost done! So glad you are here! ~Shelley O.

    ReplyDelete