Wednesday, July 7, 2010

EDWARD Fix, then the lake!

FINALLY!!! Eclipse is here! I didn't think I would be up for the midnight showing because we were driving in from Galveston that day. My friend Kasey got me & Nene our balcony tickets for the 5:10 show. OH MY GOSH!!! How I love these movies!!! (Not as much as the books of course!) I can't wait to see it again...I honestly can't believe that I haven't been to see it for a second time yet. Major does want to see it, so that's a good enough reason for me to go again.


After the movie, I drove to Ft. Cobb to meet the fam & the rest of the Tuttle crew. Josh, Shauna, Will, & Kate were in town so they went too. We only stayed 2 nights- had to get back for the annual 4th of July party at my in-laws (pics to come later). Maj caught some minnows and they all ran wild! Just look at those faces!


No comments:

Post a Comment