Monday, September 13, 2010

Class pet, Tigers win, and Women of Faith!

Major brought home the class pet, Pig, on Friday. We had to keep Pig over the weekend, and write in the journal of all the things we did. Friday night was the Tuttle/Newcastle game. Before the game we went to Heston's 1st birthday party! Maj & Heston are 2nd cousins. After the party, we headed to the game with Pig in tow... I babysat him in my purse during the game, and I got a couple of pics after the game. Tigers won 20-7. Pig went back to school this morning and will go home with a new family next weeeknd. We wish him the best!:)
We missed the OSU game on Saturday, and instead went to the OU/FSU game. I missed Stillwater and can't wait to go back this weekend.


I forgot to post anything on Women of Faith...I don't know why I did because it was a great time & highly recommended!!! Me, Kristy, & Kasey met Tricia in Tulsa a couple weekends ago. I laughed, I cried, and had a ball! It was very inspiring, and very moving! Def. will go back when they come to OKC next time!
So, have a great week! It's "Spirit Week" so I am loving the freedom of wearing jeans ALL WEEK!!! Homecoming is this Friday- another one of my favorite things!

No comments:

Post a Comment