Wednesday, September 1, 2010

It's football season!!!

Tomorrow kicks off football season for us! Junior High game on Thursday, Tuttle plays Cache on Friday, then it's off to Stillwater on Saturday for the Cowboys!!! I love this time of year. One of my favorite things is "Meet your Tiger." Tuttle does this every year... it's at the football field, and they introduce JH through HS football players, cheerleaders, softball girls, Cross Country, and the band. The 9th grade through Seniors all have to do something when they are introduced. They do cart wheels, or a little dance, or some do a little skit. Some are so funny. I'm always anxious to see what new things the boys will do. Major loves this night because he gets to run around on the football field.

Here is Maj & Coby...I can't believe he is in 7th grade. He was in my class in 2nd grade the 1st year I started at Tuttle.

Future Tigers!
Maj & the Koons boys...
Hope everybody's team wins this weekend!

2 comments: