Monday, December 27, 2010

Merry Christmas!

We had an awesome Christmas! I can't believe that it's already over!!! However, I am really excited about getting my house back to normal. Major was really disappointed that I already took down the tree- he really wanted me to keep it up until after New Year's. But...I just couldn't stand it anymore!

So, Christmas Eve started at Memaw's house with my dad's side of the family.
Memaw got Major a "Criss-Cross" track. He LOVES this thing!!!

After we left Memaw's, we ran by Agnes's house to do presents with her & Allan. Then, back to our house. We had so much to do to get ready for Santa! Major made reindeer food at school, and it needed to be sprinkled out in the yard. We had to make sure Santa could find his way to our house!



We also had to decide exactly what we wanted Santa to eat & drink when he came by our house. I had made brownies the day before, and we had bought the Christmas tree brownies from Walmart a few days ago... So, we left 2 of each! We made hot chocolate for Santa, instead of just regular milk. I'm sure it was nice & cold by the time Santa actually got here to drink it:)
My sweet little man also left a little note to Santa just telling him that he loved him!

Christmas morning... my mom & dad had stayed the night with us, and Bill & Sue came over before Major got up. Major must have been a very good boy this year- he got just what he wanted! The ground force drifter go-cart!

This year at school, the kids got to shop for their friends & family. I knew that Maj had bought something for all of us, but I had no clue what. I think all of us teared up a bit when we opened our gifts. He explained why he had bought each present, and it was just so cool how well he already knows all of us! For example, he bought Sue a purple ring because "she likes rings & LSU." Oh, he just makes my heart melt!

Papaw got a hat.
Nano & her purple ring.
Papa got a light.
Nene got a bracelet.
Dad got a knife.

The Kinect for the Xbox was a big hit!
Christmas Day was spent at my mom & dad's house. We ate lunch over there and hung out with the whole family.
We couldn't stay too long...we had toys that needed to be opened and played with!!! Who knew "moon shoes" were sooooo fun?!? They are hilarious!
Daddy is really excited about opening all the boxes, taking off all of the plastic & the twist ties, putting the toys together, & putting batteries in everything!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! We sure did!

No comments:

Post a Comment