Monday, January 3, 2011

The end of 2010...

The last week of 2010 was a good one! I turned the big 33, had a girls night, and then rang in the New Year! I always look forward to a new year...what resolution will I make (and will I keep it?!?) So, for one, after the big weight gain I had this year, I went back to Weight Watchers this evening. I haven't been in a few years, and feel this is the best way to go. I did the "go to the fat doctor & take pills" diet after I had Major. I lost a ton of weight, but as soon as you stop, you gain back what you lost and more!

So, enough with the fat talk... I am so looking forward to 2011! I am ready for Major's 3rd year of t-ball, taking a few vacations, the end of school & then starting again, watching my little boy turn into a little man, and spending as much time with Trey. Oh, how I love those two!

Here's a little recap of the last week of 2010...

I turned 33 on the 29th. We decided last minute to go see "The Fockers." Then had a quick dinner at Chili's before the OSU game.
Thursday night dinner at Belle Isle. Kay was in town!
NYE @ The Ranch
Then, back to Chad & Kristy's house!
We decided to have kids for NYE this year! I think this was the 1st year we have been with Major on NYE. Kristy sat up tv's in the garage for the kids to play Wii & Playstation on. So, we didn't see the kiddos very much. They danced (there was a disco ball), and played games, and ate junk food all night!

No comments:

Post a Comment