Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Summer is almost over :(

I cannot believe it is almost time to go back to school! We have had an awesome summer, but sadly, it's almost over. We decided to make it down to Texhoma since it's been awhile. Before we left last Wednesday, we went to the water park at Norman. The Rackley's & McKee's went, and Will & Kate were in town so Nano brought them too. We got there a little too early, so we played at Heitz's playground until the park opened. Major had a good 'ole time on the slides & diving boards.



We left for Texhoma as soon as we got home from swimming. Colt came along for his first lake trip! Oh...let me back up! I still haven't blogged about Mr. Colt yet! (Yes, we live in OK, but we love us some Texas football! We already have a Major, so why not have a Colt too?!?) We have had Colt for about 2 weeks now. He has been such a good dog! I hope I don't have to eat my words later, but he has been no trouble at all! So anyways, We finally made it to the lake! Maj fished, skipped rocks, swam, tubed, & rode his 4wheeler. We even got to go to our fav restaurant- Platters! Boy have I missed that fish & sweet tea! So, now we are down to one more week of summer... Maj has his Pre-K screening in the morning. I've got to finish my room at school & then it's back to work!








No comments:

Post a Comment