Wednesday, August 25, 2010

1st Day of School!

We have been back in school for 2 weeks now...but I am just now having time to sit down at the computer. I wasn't able to be there for the 1st day, but Dad took care of all the pictures. Trey dropped him off the 1st day and he rode the bus over to my building at the end of the day. The highlights of his day are
1. Riding the white van to school. (He goes to TLC in the morning & they drop him off at PreK.)
2. Riding the yellow bus to my building after school. (He says that riding in a car would be boring!)
I love seeing all of his papers that he brings home everyday. This week, the kids are doing colors. He has to wear a different color of clothing everyday, so every night me & MR. PICKY pick out what he is going to wear the next day. He has always HATED pink, but next week is pink day, and so far he has agreed to wear it. We'll see when that day gets here!
On Fridays, his folder comes home with all of his work from that week. If he has a good folder then he gets to buy candy at the office. Candy is such a great negotiator with my child! That's about all so far... I am just so glad that he enjoys it.
Here are a few pics of the 1st day...



No comments:

Post a Comment